Sökning: "machine learning"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 1214 uppsatser innehållade orden machine learning.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
7. When we see something that is well beyond our understanding : The duty of States to investigate war crimes and how it applies to autonomous weapons systemsKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses States’ duty to investigate grave breaches of humanitarian law and how it applies to deep reinforcement learning autonomous weapons. It identifies basic technologic intricacies related to deep reinforcement learning and discusses what issues may arise if such software is used in weapons systems. LÄS MER
8. Animal ID Tag Recognition with Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Network : Identifying digits from a number sequence with RCNNKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Major advances in machine learning have made image recognition applications, with Artificial Neural Network, blossom over the recent years. The aim of this thesis was to find a solution to recognize digits from a number sequence on an ID tag, used to identify farm animals, with the help of image recognition. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate how metadata from Spotify could be used to identify the language of songs in a dataset containing nine languages. Features based on song name, album name, genre, regional popularity and vectors describing songs, playlists and users were analysed individually and in combination with each other in different classifiers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för beräkningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Before a radiation treatment on a cancer patient can get accomplished the treatment planning system (TPS) needs to undergo a quality assurance (QA). The QA consists of a pre-treatment (PT-QA) on a synthetic phantom body. LÄS MER