Sökning: "machine testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 501 uppsatser innehållade orden machine testing.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to create a Natural Language Processing Model for theMaltese Language. The ultimate goal is that the model would be able to recognise syntactical features, that is the linguistic features and the relationship of a sequence of words, in Maltese. LÄS MER
2. RESPONSIBLE WOMEN AND ANALYTICAL MEN Developing Swedish Gendered Lexica for Detection of Gender Bias in Job AdvertisementsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : In this research, we examine gender bias in Swedish job advertisements with the use of gendered lexica.Gendered lexica can be employed to ascertain whether job advertisements are written with words that are associated with more masculine or feminine traits. LÄS MER
3. Carta ex Machina: Testing object-based machine learning and unsupervised classification in land use change detection mapping in the semi-arid governorate of Sidi Bouzid, TunisiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia is an inland governorate in Tunisia that has undergone a rapid agricultural and urban development since the Tunisian independence in 1952 from being a rural and largely nomadic region into a hub of irrigated agriculture. In 2010 Mohamed Bouazizi sparked the Tunisian revolution by lighting himself on fire int he city of Sidi Bouzid, with some blaming the inequality and water scarcity created by this rapid expansion in the irrigation farming as an important cause (Bayat, 2017; Malka, 2018). LÄS MER
4. Property Valuation by Machine Learning and Hedonic Pricing Models : A Case study on Swedish Residential PropertyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Property valuation is a critical concept for a variety of applications in the real estate market such as transactions, taxes, investments, and mortgages. However, there is little consistency in which method is the best for estimating the property value. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Hyperspectral image analysis works with image data where each pixel contains hundreds of wavelengths acquired from spectral measurements. It is a growing field of research in the sciences and industries because it can distinguish visually similar objects. LÄS MER