Sökning: "male gaze"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden male gaze.
1. Fitness på Instagram: En snygg kropp eller ett välmående inre? : En multimodal kritisk diskursanalys av kroppsideal kontra hälsofördelar med träning i fitness-influencers inlägg på InstagramMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The female body ideal has above all been represented by thinness since the beginning of the 20th century. Earlier research indicates that the female ideal of beauty is reproduced and enhanced through media, but there is a research gap according social mediaand body ideal. LÄS MER
2. Artificiell romans : En genusvetenskaplig analys av romantiska relationer mellan artificiellt intelligenta och mänskliga karaktärer i filmerna "Be Right Back", Ex Machina och HerMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Centrum för genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines romantic relationships between human and artificially intelligent characters in the science-fiction films Ex Machina (2014), Her (2013) and “Be Right Back” (2013) from anthology series Black Mirror. The purpose of the thesis is to examine these relationships in relation to norms concerning corporeality, gender, sexuality and romance, exploring how the portrayal of these relationships and the characters in them subvert and/or reinforce those norms. LÄS MER
3. Konstruerad utsatthet : En bildsemiotisk analys av Nathalie Djurbergs stop motion-filmer Greed och CaveKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to analyse how the exposedness is constructed in the Swedish contemporary artist Nathalie Djurberg’s two stop motion-films Greed and Cave. Five stills from Greed and three stills from Cave will be examined from a feminist perspective with a theoretical viewpoint based on theories from both art history and film studies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Modern media patterns show feminist narratives being used to market different consumer products in the name of female empowerment and emancipation. Typically, the industries targeted have historically been dominated by male perspectives and aim to perpetuate a capitalist consumer culture. LÄS MER
5. A Norm Critical Approach to Teaching Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre: Exploring Gender, Heteronormativity & AbleismMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A growing concern in educational institutions is the lack of a unified collegial effort to address issues pertaining to discrimination. The Swedish National Agency of Education (SNAE) has released several reports and articles this past decade (2009, 2010, 2016), in which no significant improvement has been observed in schools with regard to discrimination pertaining to race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability. LÄS MER