Sökning: "male-dominated industries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden male-dominated industries.
1. To be a female leader, be authentic. : A qualitative comparative study with the purpose of exploring, identifying and creating a greater understanding of how females construct their identity as leaders within male-dominated small and medium enterprises in Sweden and the Netherlands.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : This study has had the purpose to explore, identify and develop a greater understanding of how females construct their identity as leaders. The focus of this study has been on eight female leaders with sufficient profession, knowledge and experience within male-dominated small and medium enterprises in Sweden and the Netherlands, where a comparison has been made between them. LÄS MER
2. Könsdiskriminering vid företagsöverlåtelser : Ett fältexperiment på den svenska marknaden för mindre företagsöverlåtelserKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine whether women are being discriminated against at the initial contact of a small business transfer. Existing research shows that men dominate in entrepreneurship and that entrepreneurship is generally associated with being a man. LÄS MER
3. Hur upplever egentligen män kvinnligt ledarskap? : En intervjustudie om föreställningar om kvinnligt ledarskap utifrån manliga anställda i mansdominerade branscherKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Research shows that women face a lot of obstacles in working life, but how do male employees really view female leadership? The purpose of this study is to investigate what beliefs and experiences men in a male-dominated industry have of female leadership. A deeper understanding wants to be reached about why male employees have beliefs about female leadership. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The labour market in Sweden is highly gender segregated. One of the sectors where this is visible is within the forestry sector, whereas of 2020, only 11 percent of the working force were female. Research has shown that in male dominated sectors, male domination is upheld through organizational structures, norms, processes, and relations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Practices to promote gender equality and equal opportunities for men and women have become an important part of many organizations' agenda. However, women are still experiencing challenges in career advancement to a larger extent than men. This is due to structural, cultural and societal factors and other types of discrimination against women. LÄS MER