Sökning: "management expense ratio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden management expense ratio.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As a supplier of sustainable transport solutions, Scania manufactures gas engines. Fueled with biogas, they offer a significant decrease in carbon dioxide emissions compared to standard diesel. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Mutual funds have risen in popularity across Sweden and over the last 20 years the amount invested have risen from 1000 billion Swedish Crowns to over 4000 billion Swedish Crowns.The majority of the increase has been in the funds investing in equity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, the dairy cow is an important producer of both milk and meat. The production is highly dependent on forage as a source of nutrients for the cow. Ruminants are excellent converters of plant material that otherwise is highly indigestible for humans. LÄS MER
4. The Relation between Efficiency, Non-Performing Loans and Capitalization in the Nordic Banking SectorMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes relationships between efficiency, non-performing loans and capitalization in the Nordic banking sector (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Iceland) based on a panel dataset of 40 banks from the period of 2006 to 2015. Efficiency is measured by the ratio of non-interest expense to net operating income, the ratio of loan loss provision to total loans serves as a proxy for non-performing loans and capitalization is the ratio of equity to total assets. LÄS MER
5. How Sweden Manages Fund Management - a descriptive and analytical assessment of central Swedish law and regulation concerning fund investment in the 1990-2007 periodC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Private fund investment in Sweden is important to households, and fund investor interests are considered in legislation and regulation. There is a lack of studies covering the role of Swedish legislation and regulation in safeguarding these interests. LÄS MER