Sökning: "management of the commons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden management of the commons.
1. Alternativa vägar mot en stad för alla : En kvalitativ studie om ett självorganiserat alternativt stadsrumKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : The main aim in this study was to investigate how the active participants of a self-organized and socially mobilizing operation called Santa Croce/Spin Time Labs in Rome, Italy described their work regarding creating an alternative and inclusive common cityspace. Nine semi-structured interviews were conducted with active participants in the Spin Time Labs-part of the organization that is designated to cultural-and service aligned activities. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research explores how community-based entrepreneurs can contribute to the reorganization of natural resource management and find solutions to environmental problems within the current capitalist economy. Recent scholars on post-capitalism, believe that the economy can be organized by different institutions than the market and investigate the role of individuals as catalyst of environmental and social change from the bottom up. LÄS MER
3. Exploring commoning as a tool for social integration: Re-use of abandoned buildings and plots for the creation of commons in the Greek contextH-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Since 2011, Europe has experienced an unprecedented influx of people fleeing countries facing political turmoil. Refugees in Greece have been admitted to state run camps, segregated and excluded from social life and have been denied their basic human rights. LÄS MER
4. From community ownership to community fellowship : qualitative analysis of the socio-economic consequences of asset redistribution in rural ScotlandMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Understanding inequalities regarding land and asset ownership is essential to comprehending rural areas. An unbalance situation regarding the ownership of assets, especially in rural areas where people are even more dependent on land management and the resources they can get from it, makes rural society more fragile. LÄS MER
5. Kuxur Rum and the Management of Commons : A qualitative study of the agricultural system Kuxur Rum in Guatemala by using Ostrom’s principlesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER