Sökning: "management strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2456 uppsatser innehållade orden management strategy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER
2. The Future of Scent as Trademarks in the European Union - A comparative study of the challenges and possibilities for protection of olfactory signs in the European Union and the United StatesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the uses and functions of trademarks changes, the type of sign considered trademarks changes as well. Today, many would consider sound jingles or even colors as obvious choices in a successful marketing strategy. Though somewhat lurking in the shadows for at least three decades, olfactory signs have yet to reach their breakthrough. LÄS MER
3. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. Field study of the drought’s impact on feeding strategy and biological parameters in early lactation dairy cattleMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The summer of 2018 was unusually warm and dry. For animal production, this resulted in poor pastures, reduced harvests of crops, such as roughage and grains, and increased risk for heat stress in the animals. The drought led to problems as in shortage of animal feed, which made the feeding of dairy cattle difficult. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : In 2019 it was estimated that 50 million tonnes of e-waste was produced of which only 20% was officially recycled which has made the e-waste problem one of the most pressing environmental issues. As the current approaches to deal with the accelerating e-waste issue seemingly is falling short, the importance of utilizing alternative measures can no longer go unrecognized. LÄS MER