Sökning: "managerial responses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden managerial responses.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Incumbent firms that undergo digital transformations in an attempt to remain rele-vant in an increasingly digital world often find themselves having to deal with com-peting concerns as the existing logics of the firm clash with new logics introduced as part of the transformation. These competing concerns are systemically interrelated and require a cohesive management strategy. LÄS MER
2. ‘Watch Out’ for Wearables : Factors that influence the purchase intention of smartwatches in GermanyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: The rapid growth and increased competition in today’s technology industry leads to a growth in consumers’ expectations on new presented products. One of the growing markets within the technology sector are wearable devices – especially smartwatches. LÄS MER
3. Money Making Characteristics of an Influencer : An explanatory study of the relationship of influencers’ characteristics on consumers’ purchase intentionsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Influencer marketing is a rather new marketing strategy where companies use influencers to promote their products and services on their own social media platforms. Previous studies have shown that companies use influencer marketing for creating purchase intentions for the consumer, whereas other studies have indicated three different characteristics of an influencer, authenticity, attractiveness and trustworthiness, that are important to possess in order to be able to influence its followers, which is why this study wanted to do a combination of these types of studies. LÄS MER
4. Should we stay or should we go? - Key brand elements that can be affected by sponsorship issues and how to communicate the “go-decision”L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine how sponsorship crises can affect brands. Especially brands that have decided to part from their athletes are taken into account in this paper. Besides that, it aims to establish managerial guidelines that help to communicate the termination of sponsorship activities. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Technology and Consumers’ Experiences in Fashion Physical Stores: The Case of Sweden Level: Master Thesis in Business Administration Author: Meron Kebede Abebaw; Willard Kingstone Matukuta Supervisor: Agneta Sundström, PhD Examiner: Maria Fregidou-Malama, PhD Date: May, 2018 Aim: The aim of this study is to analyze whether in-store digital technology in fashion retailers are used to change the customers’ shopping experience and behavior. Method: This study chooses qualitative research and used both primary and secondary data collection as method. LÄS MER