Sökning: "map inference"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden map inference.
1. Machine vision for automation of earth-moving machines : Transfer learning experiments with YOLOv3Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis investigates the possibility to create a machine vision solution for the automation of earth-moving machines. This research was done as without some type of vision system it will not be possible to create a fully autonomous earth moving machine that can safely be used around humans or other machines. LÄS MER
2. Environment Perception for Autonomous Driving : A 1/10 Scale Implementation Of Low Level Sensor Fusion Using Occupancy Grid MappingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous Driving has recently gained a lot of recognition and provides challenging research with an aim to make transportation safer, more convenient and efficient. This emerging technology also has widespread applications and implications beyond all current expectations in other fields of robotics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geodesi och satellitpositionering
Sammanfattning : During recent years, much focus have been put on replacing time consuming manual mappingand classification tasks with automatic methods, having minimal human interaction. Now it ispossible to quickly classify land cover and terrain features covering large areas to a digital formatand with a high accuracy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för bibliotek, information, pedagogik och IT
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to gain knowledge about how personnel at public libraries describes how they work with visual communication. That is, working with signs, posters, maps, digital information on monitors and so on, so that the users easily will find their way around the library and get aware of the libraries various services and upcoming events. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This paper focuses on improving the accuracy of detecting on-road objects, includingcars, trucks, pedestrians, and cyclists. To meet the requirements of theembedded vision system and maintain a high speed of detection in the advanceddriving assistance system (ADAS) domain, the neural network model is designedbased on single channel images as input from a monocular camera. LÄS MER