Sökning: "marginalised women"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden marginalised women.
1. En policyanalys av Sidas styrdokument angående deras integrering av FN:s ramverk Human Rights Based ApproachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights became an important part of the development aid sector in 2003, due to the UN framework Human Rights Based Approach, HRBA. It is used across the sector, including within the Swedish state aid agency, Sida. LÄS MER
2. Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights : - A catalysis to combat Gender-based violence in South Africa?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The multiple components of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), promotes women’s wellbeing and rights to a life free from discrimination and violence. Gender-based violence (GBV) is a matter closely related to SRHR and affects women globally on daily basis. LÄS MER
3. Human Rights Policy Implementation on the Social Reintegration of Former Girls-Soldiers : The Case of AngolaMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Angola is a country that faced 27 years of conflict, from 2002 facing its peaceful moments. The situation with former girls soldiers during this process is not appropriately addressed, and this brings reflection on both human rights and development structure. LÄS MER
4. “Recoding Gender”: The intersectional experience of female immigrant programmers in the Swedish IT sectorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : Computer programming is historically constructed as a male domain, and the underrepresentation of women and other marginalised minorities is recognised as a global phenomenon in most countries of the world. However, limited attention has been paid to women who choose to enter this field. LÄS MER
5. The Road to Women’s Empowerment in a Man's Crop : A field study of Ugandan women's empowerment process in the coffee farming industryMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years the concept of empowerment has flourished to a large extent, not least in development studies. Empowering marginalised communities, poor people and women has become a priority for development agencies and organisations. LÄS MER