Sökning: "market economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1301 uppsatser innehållade orden market economy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the relationship between stock returns and macroeconomic factors in a small, open economy by utilizing a vector autoregression (VAR) approach on Swedish large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap data from 2003 to 2019. To determine the relationship between the macroeconomic factors and stock market return, Granger causality tests are run on each of the markets. LÄS MER
2. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) has been the most influential political party in Sweden during the 20th century. This study investigates the changes in social democratic ideology by analysing the party programs, between the periods of 1975 to 2020, and by interviewing the people who wrote the programs. LÄS MER
4. Discovering the Effects of Sharing Economy for Tourism and Hospitality Industry in the Stockholm and Uppsala RegionMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to investigate the current situation of how the growing demand on Peer-to-Peer services (P2P) like Airbnb is affecting the conventional establishments and businesses in the tourism and hospitality (TH) sector in the Stockholm and Uppsala Region. In other words, understanding the effects of the sharing economy (SE) and picturing its place inside (or in the opposite of) the TH industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In this study, the author explores the stories of twelve refugees and their experiences after having attended the Establishment Programme, a Swedish labour market integration policy. The personal narratives and the Establishment Programme were analysed through qualitative methods; semi-structured interviews and thematic analysis. LÄS MER