Sökning: "market reaction"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden market reaction.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Den här uppsatsen undersöker hur aktiekursen reagerar när bolag offentliggör information angående ett VD-byte. Studien undersöker både frivilliga uppsägningar och avsked av VD:n på bolag noterade på Stockholmsbörsen mellan år 2011 och 2018. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research examines the impact of dividend payout (DP) on future effective firm value for a large international sample of publicly listed companies. Besides the known share price drop right after dividend announcements, literature provides a solid basis for argumentation towards a positive as well as a negative relationship on a longer horizon, going beyond this initial market reaction. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There is an increased interest not only in sustainability but also in becoming socially responsible due to greater awareness as well as pressure from stakeholders. Contradictive results are found on whether Socially Responsible Investments (SRIs) in the area of funds are outperforming conventional funds. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Different companies and advertising organizations along the time have been employing nudity as an ultimate tool to advertise their products or services and therefore attain the attention of the target market. Even though the tradition of presenting contents which include naked models has been somewhat a well-rooted strategy for decades but a significant factor that has not yet been studied enough is the attitude that target customers shape towards the mentioned sorts of advertisements. LÄS MER
15. The Informational Value of Credit Rating Actions - The European Case of the Stock Market Reaction to Credit Rating Agencies' AnnouncementsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The paper applies the event study methodology to investigate the impact of credit rating events including outlook, watch, and rating change announcements (rating events) on share prices in Europe. In general, statistically significant, however, weak market reaction to negative rating events is found. LÄS MER