Sökning: "market regulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 796 uppsatser innehållade orden market regulation.
1. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. BOSTADSPOLITIK FÖR VEM? En kritisk analys av bostadspolitiska förändringar av hyresmarknadssystem i Göteborg och Amsterdam – från EU- till stadsnivåKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate EU policy on housing with focus on legitimacy and guidelines, and to connect EU policy with development on affordable rental housing in Gothenburg and Amsterdam. Both Sweden and the Netherlands changed national housing policies under EU influence during the last decade, which might have implications on available affordable rental housing and development of gentrification and segregation, which this thesis also aim to cast light on. LÄS MER
4. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using a dataset on the stock returns of 65 German firms, this thesis empirically analyses the effect of the European Union Emissions Trading System on the biggest economy and carbon market in Europe. We conclude that the different allocation methods have resulted in large discrepancies in stock performance for the firms reporting under the ETS. LÄS MER