Sökning: "market valuation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 495 uppsatser innehållade orden market valuation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How is the organizational culture perceived by leaders and employees'? Does the employees'opinion differ from the view applied from the top by the leaders?In a world with increasingly harsh business climate and expectations from consumers and external stakeholders, companies have a lot to live up to in order to keep a strong position in themarket. The company is expected to convey what they stand for and the values they work towards. LÄS MER
2. Economic Implications of the Payment Services Directive 2: Empirical Evidence from the Capital MarketsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is the first, to our knowledge, to analyze the effect of the Payment Services Directive 2 onthe European banks’ stock returns. The financial market data is analyzed using the event studymethodology. Our findings show that the PSD 2 has had a statistically significant positive impact onthe stock returns of the European banks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There are many models on the market that claim to predict changes in financial assets as stocks on the Stockholm stock exchange (OMXS30) and the Milano stock exchange index (MIB30). Which of these models gives the best forecasts for further risk management purposes for the period 31st of October 2003 to 30th of December 2008? Is the GARCH framework more successful in forecasting volatility than more simple models as the Random Walk, Moving Average or the Exponentially Weighted Moving Average?The purpose of this study is to find and investigate different volatility forecasting models and especially GARCH models that have been developed during the years. LÄS MER
4. Did the Stock Market Care About #MeToo? Stock Market Reactions to Sexual Harassment Allegations During the MeToo Movement: A Corporate Reputation and Firm Valuation PerspectiveC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Gender equality is still one of the most pressing issues of our time. The struggle for gender equality and the fair treatment of women began in earnest during the suffragette movement of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examines the valuation of FinTech and Dot-Com companies by looking at the underpricing level of initial public offerings (IPOs) and the abnormal returns during the period surrounding the announcement date of merger and acquisitions (M&As). The sample consists of 234 IPO’s observations from 1995-2019 and 58 M&A’s deals from 2000-2019. LÄS MER