Sökning: "marxist theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden marxist theory.
1. The Swedish Dream – appropriation of nature at the timber frontier in ‘Swedish America’, Norrland, 1850-1900Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides a historiographical account of the multiple socio-ecological transformations that occurred in Västernorrland, Sweden, during the second half of the 19th century. By engaging with ecological Marxist thinking, such as the world-ecology framework proposed by Jason W. LÄS MER
2. Icke-ideologins spektrum [Ideologins gränser och samhällsformationens rörelser i marxistisk teori]Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the field of ideology and its theoretical context: the social formation, based on LouisAlthusser’s and Karl Marx’s writings on the topics. By constructive readings of several works by theaforementioned authors’, resulting in the production of philosophical concepts (as defined by Deleuze), thisessay aims to develop the science of social formations and the Marxist theory of the forms of transition betweenmodes of production. LÄS MER
3. Pro-life, Positioning and Imperialism - A Critical Discourse Analysis of U.S. Foreign Aid Statements on Abortion and Reproductive HealthMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to explore how the practice of abortion is defined and created in U.S. presidential administrations’ statements on foreign aid, how the discourses regarding abortion and reproductive health have changed between 1984-2019 and how the U.S. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I investigate the concept of love in relation to feminist epistemology. Through a theoretical analysis and assessment, the aim has been to first of all examine ontological tensions between feminist works theorizing on love; secondly, to analyse which role the concept of love has in the works; and thirdly to contextualize the different ontological assumptions made within the basic tension in feminist epistemology, i. LÄS MER
5. Socialdemokraternas valnederlag 1976 : En teoriprövning av orsakerna till Socialdemokraternas maktställning under 1900-talet fram till valnederlaget 1976.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party (SAP) was in power for decades by successfullyimplementing a “third way” policy based on Marxist ideology. This policy was unique since itsimultaneously spurred economic growth, welfare, and equality between classes. LÄS MER