Sökning: "masculinity studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 185 uppsatser innehållade orden masculinity studies.
1. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
2. It's a mad mad men's world - En analys av HBO-serien Mad Men utifrån ett genusperspektiv med fokus på maskulinitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay will delve into a deep analysis regarding multiple episodes of the American tv-series Mad Men primarily from the perspective of two theoretical concepts regarding the study of masculinity. These include, for example, studies regarding the concept of “precarious manhood” by Joseph A. Vandello and Jennifer K. LÄS MER
3. MASKULIN VEGANISM OCH NEUTRAL DJURETIK - En kritisk diskursanalys av mötespunkterna mellan veganism och genuspraktiker i en svensk samtida kontextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The practice of veganism is becoming more and more common. While feminist theories show veganism to be anti-patriarchal in nature, new research has indicated that both hegemonic and hybrid masculinities could be performed and sustained through a vegan lifestyle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With its sudden outbreak in October 2017, the anti-harassment movement #MeToo quickly created avast, worldwide impact on social media, in the traditional press as well as in everyday lives. In Swedenespecially, a country with a long history in fighting for gender equality, women in their thousandsshared their stories of sexual harassment and came together both as individuals and as occupationalgroups to raise a collective voice. LÄS MER
5. Midnattssolens män, norrskenens nycker : Konstruktioner av manlighet i nutida norrländsk litteraturMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The image of Northern Sweden has long been subjected to stereotyping, and the stereotyped image of the Northerner is widely spread in various media contexts within Sweden. Historically, Norrland has been regarded as a wide wilderness, and the Norrlandic literature in turn has typically been studied in terms of the pastoral genre, the romanticism of the wilderness, or from an eco-critical perspective. LÄS MER