Sökning: "mass media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 490 uppsatser innehållade orden mass media.
1. The EU’s democracy assistance efforts in Belarus - An analysis of the character of EU democracy assistance and involvement in the mass protests of 2020-2021 in BelarusKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During recent events, Belarus has come under the light due to the falsified re-election of Lukashenko in 2020. Mass protests arose, and the civil society’s demand for democracy became clear. LÄS MER
2. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
3. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to explore representations of youth mental illness by analysingarticles in Swedish newspapers. Mass media has a central role in depicting social problems andshaping public discourse on health. It affects the way we understand and manage our social reality. LÄS MER
5. Out of Sight, Out of Mind. The ‘Social Death’ of Institutionalized Women and Children and the ‘Social Amnesia’ of Irish Society in the Twentieth Century, Depicted in Forensic Evidence from the Children's Mass Grave at a former Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, Co. Galway.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century was a time of social and political changes. Victims of trauma, genocide, massacres and abuse in a largely Post-Colonial era would increasingly gain recognition and places of suffering, death and pain would become places of remembrance. LÄS MER