Sökning: "master franska"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden master franska.
1. Analysis of the effects from the Mobility Orientation Law on geographical inequalities of mobility and low-carbon mobility in French low-density inter-municipalitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The historical concentration of French mobility policies in urban areas has resulted into a high dependence of the private-car system in low density territories. Therefore, and especially in these areas, mobility is now threatened by a double constraint of carbon. LÄS MER
2. Implementation of a tool for equipment supply planning : Creation and implementation of an Excel tool to improve the efficiency of the planning of supply for equipment in the structural work phase of apartment buildings projectsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Byggteknik och design
Sammanfattning : Supply planning is one of the key steps in an apartment building constructionproject, due to the repetitive nature of these projects where the constructionpace therefore has a crucial importance. However, if the working forceplanning and the materials planning are often acknowledged as important,the equipment supply planning can happen to be considered as secondary. LÄS MER
3. SVÅRIGHETER OCH STRATEGIER I ÖVERSÄTTNING AV TEORETISKA TEXTER. Exempel ur de svenska översättningarna av ”Från en identitet till en annan” av Julia Kristeva och ”Vad är en text?” av Paul RicoeurMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This master thesis deals with the translation of theoretical texts in the humanities. My main purpose is to investigate the special difficulties and strategies in translating this type of text. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The study carried out in this master thesis comes from a larger project from the ENTSO-E(gathering of the European Transmission System Operators (TSO)) focusing on introductionof a European platform for the exchange of balancing energy from frequency restorationreserves. The frequency restoration reserves are the power reserves that allow the TSO tobalance the consumption and the production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the 1780s the medieval weapon of war; the English longbow, enjoyed a renaissance, as historical archery became a fashionable recreation among the English aristocracy. Later, during 1819-1845, longbow archery developed into a mass movement, as it spread downwards in the English class system, into the bourgeoning middle class. LÄS MER