Sökning: "master thesis logistics and supply chain management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden master thesis logistics and supply chain management.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik; Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Aftermarket logistics is important for a manufacturing company to maintain customer satisfaction in the long run. However, the supply chain set for aftermarket parts is equally crucial as the original equipment. Modification or optimization of the logistics systems for slow-moving aftermarket items is inevitable. LÄS MER
2. The role of financial and non-financial goals in the make or buy decision at a family firm : A case study on Väderstad ABMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Make or buy decisions is the most fundamental part in a company’s manufacturing strategy. The decision is complex and involves sacrifices whichever strategy is chosen, and before making the decision the firm should understand and evaluate the trade-offs and comparative costs of manufacturing or outsourcing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Last-mile delivery is seen as an emerging attention due to the increased focus on e-commerce and Omni-channel retailing. Due to these and since it involves end consumers, organizations look for innovative solutions to provide customers with a service fulfillment option. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title Ordering and inventory control of raw materials at AR Packaging Systems Authors Hedda Trönnberg and Hedvig Orvenholt Supervisors Ph.D. Jan Olhager, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics Max Ivarsson, Supply Chain Specialist, AR Packaging Systems AB Examiner Ph.D. LÄS MER
5. An Investigation into the Possibilities for Cost Saving in a Distribution Network with Demand DependenciesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Inventory control is a subject that impacts more or less every section of most businesses, hence companies today view it as a crucial problem of strategic importance (Axsäter, 2015). Managing inventory is a complex task which can be made even more complex by considering multiple items interacting with each other throughout the supply network. LÄS MER