Sökning: "masteruppsats slu"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden masteruppsats slu.
1. Difference in general behaviour and social interactions of young Yorkshire gilts in different social environmentsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there was a switch of breeding material for pigs in year 2012 where Swedish producers were introduced to the Dutch Yorkshire (DY) instead of the Swedish Yorkshire (SY). Gestating sows have, in Sweden, been kept in group housing since the 1980s while DY gilts on the contrary have been kept in individual stalls. LÄS MER
2. Life in Vila Laboriaux : a social and physical analysis shaped into guidelines for a Rio de Janeiro favela landscape developmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The urbanization is a rapid movement that has been continuously increasing for the last one hundred years in several places around the world. In Brazil, poverty and urban migration have led to informal settlements, also known as favelas, in cities such as Rio de Janeiro. LÄS MER
3. Stockholms tillfälliga oaser : tillfälliga installationer som ifrågasätter det offentliga rummet: en studie i tillfällig landskapsarkitekturMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Denna masteruppsats behandlar tillfällig landskapsarkitektur i teori och praktik. Fenomenet tillfällig landskapsarkitektur har studerats och kartlagts med utgångspunkt i konceptet ”Levande Stockholm”, ett tillfälligt landskapsarkitekturprojekt som initierats av Stockholms stad. LÄS MER
4. Management practices’ effect on milk production, somatic cell count and mastitis in Swedish organic dairy farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : The most common animal health problem in organic dairy production is mastitis. It is considered to be one of the most serious welfare problem in dairy production, as well as an economic problem as it often leads to a reduced milk yield and reduced profit. LÄS MER
5. A resilient design approach to climate adaptation of coastal landscape : exploring design principles in facing flood risk and rising sea levelsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : In the footsteps of human society global warming have caused the world’s oceans to expand due to increased average temperature and further created sea level rise and flooding. Today the most frequent natural disasters are water related which comes with great challenges in designing and planning for coastal protection. LÄS MER