Sökning: "maturity levels"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 uppsatser innehållade orden maturity levels.
1. WHAT YOU CAN’T MEASURE - YOU CAN’T IMPROVE - The role of maturity models to improve data governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As a consequence of the growing power of data, there is a needfor companies to maximise the value derived from it. However, to maximise the value derivedfrom data, it needs to be available, secure, relevant, and of high quality, which can be assuredby data governance. LÄS MER
2. Employee Well-Being as a Strategic Business Imperative at SAP - A prerequisite for organizational success?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to research how an organization can develop, implement and measure the effect of employee well-being strategies to ultimately boost the organization’s bottom line. In this exploratory case study, SAP served as the case of investigation and primary data was collected through six qualitative interviews. LÄS MER
3. Case study: testing Wahlgren’s escalation maturity model within public sector organisations in Sweden : Studying model support for operators of essential services in meeting NIS directive requirements for incident escalationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Critical infrastructures are vital services, and attacks on such systems affect people's social and economic well-being. Therefore, operators of such services must have appropriate measures in place to handle IT-related incidents. LÄS MER
4. Bristfällig dokumentation vid systemutveckling : En intervjustudie om hur bristfällig dokumentation i affärskritiska IT-system påverkar supportarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem; Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : The purpose of a support organisation is to provide help and support around something. To provide help and support to users of software may involve guiding users how the software is supposed to work, investigate why the software may not work as intended or to fix software errors. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : When an industry has reached maturity, firms operating within the industry can face major changes affecting their operations, on occasion even a holistic change of the entire industry structure. Considering such changes, innovation is identified as a powerful tool to take these changes as chances to stay competitive. LÄS MER