Sökning: "media narratives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden media narratives.
1. KULTUR, INDIVIDUALITET OCH HEGEMONI En kritisk diskursanalys av migrantdiskurser i tidskriften SocionomenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Two important processes stand out in terms of how social work is developed and carried out in Sweden, these being transnational migration and the neoliberal transformation of the welfare state. Against this background this paper aims to critically analyze how a journal addressed to professional social workers depicts migrants and social work with migrants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : A narrative analysis was performed using news articles from Sweden to explore the narratives around taxing meat in Sweden. Online articles published between 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2018 were found using a keyword search for meat tax (köttskatt). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In the information age, media has come to be recognized as a credible mean and foreign policy tool to pursue soft power. Authoritarian states like Russia are competing in the realm of ideas through state-funded news outlets such as Russia Today (RT). LÄS MER
4. “I am East German” - How an East German identity is experienced and defined by the generation born after reunificationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increased success of right-wing movements and populist parties in East Germany since 2015 led to a public debate about the East and the people who live there. An increased number of young East Germans are now participating in talks and debates about the East, addressing the regions´ problems and challenges but also trying to counter argue its negative image (Engler and Hensel 2018a, 9). LÄS MER
5. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER