Sökning: "media representation sport"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden media representation sport.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Throughout the history of society, women have fought hard to have equal rights in relation to men in all aspects of life. This demand for equality goes on until today and even though feminists around the world have made progress in relations to right to vote, to hold political offices and equal salary there are still advances to be made. LÄS MER
2. Genusordningens rival eller medielogikens kompanjon? : En kvantitativ studie av könsrepresentationen i Kamratposten och SvD Junior.Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Equality between women and men is one ongoing question. Even though women represent half of the world's population she is barely visible in any media. Global, national and lokal studies shows that the man is, and has been, medially over-represented for a very long time. LÄS MER
3. A sporting difference? : A comparative analysis of the media portrayal of male and female athletes during the Olympic Games 2016Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : The underrepresentation of sportswomen in all forms of news coverage has been widely acknowledged by feminist media scholars. However, some researchers claim that there is a shift towards greater gender equality of sports media coverage, especially during the Olympic Games. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Avdelningen för Kultur, samhälle, mediegestaltning – KSM
Sammanfattning : Throughout the history, sport has been an activity primarily led by men. However, times have changed and an apparent increase in female appearance, within sport, has been visible. As a matter of fact, female athletes represent about 40% of all athletes in total around the world. LÄS MER
5. Den svenska extremskidsporten: en sport oberoende av genus? : - En kvalitativ studie av utrymmet på skidtidningsomslag utifrån ett genusperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Gender is a constantly debated subject, especially within the world of sports. The representation of athletes in the media is dominated by the males. It is often that the athletes are portrayed on the basis of their sex and gender. LÄS MER