Sökning: "medical device"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade orden medical device.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In the past few decades, microwave technology has been playing a pivotal role in the medical field. This technique has paved the way for significant inventions for adapting from invasive to non-invasive methods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this project, two problem areas have been explored. The first problem was to investigate how the medical CE marking is executed on a RaceRunner (a product that assist people with different disabilities). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate how higher maximum force output (MFO) in Bone Anchored Hearing Systems affects the perceived benefit, subjective experience of sounds as well as hearing outcomes in subjects with mixed hearing loss, seen in relation to a smaller sound processor with lower MFO.Material and method: Prospective, randomized cross-over study (ABA). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Aims/Objectives: The objectives of this thesis were to examine and discuss the existing information and communication technology (ICT) tools used in the healthcare sector for older adults with dementia, the benefits and challenges of using these ICT tools from the perspective of older adults with dementia and their health care providers. Research methods: Data was collected using semi-structured interviews with older adults with dementia and health care providers and managers at a nursing home in Nigeria. LÄS MER
5. A medical device for spinal motion restriction : Development of a device for safe and efficient patient handlingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Prehospital emergency care is facing a paradigm shift. Spinal motion restriction (SMR) is a way to treat trauma patients with symptoms of spinal injury. It was earlier entitled as ‘routine SMR’, and included spine board and cervical collar. LÄS MER