Sökning: "mental causation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden mental causation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has often been argued that John Searle’s theory of mind, biological naturalism, due to its commitment to mental irreducibility amounts to no more than disguised property dualism. I suggest that a thorough analysis of Searle’s somewhat unusual views on the nature of reduction reveals this irreducibility to be not a metaphysical relation between mental properties and physical but one concerned only with the semantics of the respective terms used to refer to these. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor’s thesis was conducted with the purpose of forming a broader foundation of ideas for questions about caring for veterans in Sweden. The problem at hand was identified through reading of readily available and widely cited Swedish research on the subject. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Sensegiving in initial strategy implementation: A constructivist grounded theory study on sensegiving and underlying cognitive aspectsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study examines important features of the initial sensegiving process in strategy implementation and how those features further can be understood from a cognitive perspective. A qualitative constructivist grounded theory approach to study sensegiving as a collective process in organizations is applied. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : Kim criticizes non-reductive physicalism as a suitable metaphysics of mind among things because of its failure on the issue of mental causation. The failure is especially present in the thesis of supervenience physicalism. LÄS MER