Sökning: "mental engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden mental engagement.
1. Ungas deltagande i partipolitiken - En kvantitativ studie om vilka faktorer som påverkar ungdomars sannolikhet att vara medlem i ett politiskt partiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the political party membership in Swedish parties between 2003–2017. Previous research has observed a negative trend in the number of members of political parties. They have also found that there is a large underrepresentation of young members. LÄS MER
2. The Relationship Between the Growth of Health Amenities and Human Capital : A study examining the relationship between the growth of health amenities and the share of high human capital individuals in the Swedish municipalitiesMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Despite the well-known benefits associated with physical activity, the lack of physical exercise has risen to become one of the most severe health-related problems of the 21st century. Previous studies have found a good health profile and frequent engagement in physical activities to be positively correlated with productivity and mental well-being. LÄS MER
3. Gendered narratives of work, depletion and reversal : the case of home-based seamstresses in HanoiMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Designed as a case study, this thesis sheds light on women’s narratives about their experiences as home-based seamstresses working in the informal sector in Hanoi. It examines the ways in which social reproduction (SR) intersects with productive activities through the integration of paid work into the domestic space. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The climate crisis is not only affecting the physical world, but individuals’ mental health. The concept of ecoanxiety has reached major attention in the public discourse and more individuals report psychological consequences as a result of climate change. LÄS MER
5. The Exploring Digital Framework: A Comparative Case Study within the Swedish Manufacturing IndustryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: The Exploring Digital Framework: A Comparative Case Study within the Swedish Manufacturing Industry Author: Daniel Ögren Supervisors: Carl-Johan Asplund (LTH), Jonathan Bergsteen (Triathlon Group), Fredrik Wadsten (Triathlon Group) Background: As new digital technologies and concepts arise, the inherent meaning of digitalization broadens. Consequently, companies experience increasing complexity of setting digital priorities and successfully carrying through digital initiatives. LÄS MER