Sökning: "merger and acquisition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden merger and acquisition.
1. The art to transact an acquisition and merger - A qualitative study of a merger and acquisition transaction unfolding and aspects influencing the processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Agility is referred to as the ability of a firm to proactively or reactively adapt successfully to rapid changes within the business environment both internally and externally. The Post-Merger Integration (PMI) phase is characterized by rapid organizational changes which require new strategy methods that suit the nature of today’s fast paced business environments. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examines the valuation of FinTech and Dot-Com companies by looking at the underpricing level of initial public offerings (IPOs) and the abnormal returns during the period surrounding the announcement date of merger and acquisitions (M&As). The sample consists of 234 IPO’s observations from 1995-2019 and 58 M&A’s deals from 2000-2019. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an increasing number of mergers being subject to a European Commission's merger control investigation, the process becomes relevant for more and more companies engaged in M&A activities. Despite the importance to maintain healthy competition and an innovative business environment, the investigation comes along with significant direct and indirect costs for target and acquirer. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Information system integration during M&As is one of the most critical processes when two companies are joining together. The majority of all work-related processes are dependent on functioning IS. The integration process exists of several crucial processes that are significant for the two organisations being able to work together. LÄS MER