Sökning: "metal distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 uppsatser innehållade orden metal distribution.
1. Acid sulphate soils and its influence on metal concentrations in adjacent water bodies. - A case study from Halland, SW SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Acid sulphate soils have been referred to as being among the most harmful soils in the worlddue to their ability to severely decrease the pH of the water, consequently enabling an increasedmetal load to recipient water streams, lakes, groundwater reservoirs and estuaries. The presenceof acid sulphate soils has triggered several fish kill episodes in northern Scandinavia and thesoils are today threatening many of the national environmental goals of Sweden. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : Among cast materials, grey cast iron and ductile iron makes up about three quarters of all cast parts. This makes the manufacturing and machining of grey cast iron an important economical factor for the automotive industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : This project aimed to examine the separation of cobalt and nickel using solvent extraction (SX) with the extractant CYANEX 272 (C272). It was intended to investigate the Co-Ni separation in a sulphate-based leach solution in presence of other contaminants. LÄS MER
4. Training Risk Measure Models to Ascertain Which Continent’ Equity Has the Highest Risk ForInvestment Based On Randomly Selected Individual Continents’ Equities Listed On The New YorkStock ExchangeMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Western countries, institutions, and people from all walks of land, including Africans, have carried the notion that it is riskier to invest in African countries compared to countries in other continents. This study verified if that notion is empirically established or it is just a mere notion born out of people's imagination and unfounded belief. LÄS MER
5. Acid sulphate soil in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden - The first discovery of active acid sulphate soil outside the Baltic BasinMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Active AS soil has several negative impacts on the environment due to their ability to severely decreasepH-values and mobilize metals bound in the soil. The negative impacts can especially be seen in aquaticenvironments that drains an active AS soil. LÄS MER