Sökning: "method of worldviews"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden method of worldviews.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay starts at the proposition that there is not yet a satisfying way to differentiate between different worldviews. Although many attempts have been made, they fail in ways that are difficult to pinpoint. LÄS MER
2. Teism, naturalism och enkelhetsprincipen : En analys av två konkurrerande världsbilder och deras enkelhetMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this essay I examine the plausibility of theism and naturalism. I will do this by applying the principle of simplicity as a criterion for measuring the probability of these two worldviews. Theism is the view that God exist as a transcendent being and that the ultimate reality is personal. LÄS MER
3. Resistance Stories: An experience-centred narrative analysis of the political biographies of asylum rights activists opposing the post-2015 migration regime in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The autumn of 2015 constituted a major break with the prior migration regime in Sweden, as the government implemented temporary migration laws in order to curb the large-scale arrival of migrants, which had taken the authorities by surprise at the time. Following this, the question of migration has gradually to a greater extent come to be framed as a threat by government officials and the political parties, suggesting that restrictive policies are imperative to maintain the country’s security. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of this study is, to understand how the prehistoric individual experienced her “being in the world”. This is done by examining the spatial relationships of prehistoric remains in order to understand hierarchies. LÄS MER
5. Biofuel Production : Examining the development of sub-Saharan Africa through the concepts of land grabbing, environmental justice and different views on development theoriesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper examines and problematize the effects of biofuel production by focusing on local communities in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). The premise lays in a critique of neoliberal thoughts of development and the concept of sustainable development. LÄS MER