Sökning: "migration crises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden migration crises.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The results of Swedish school students graduating from 9th grade have been declining since the beginning of the 21th century. This have been shown repeatedly in both studies from PISA and TIMSS, which both test the abilities of high school students in the OECD. There are many theories and potential explanations to why this is the case. LÄS MER
2. Terrordåden och migrationskrisens påverkan på höger/konservativa individers attityder mot invandrare i Frankrike : En jämförelse med logistisk regressionsanalysKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper studied if the year 2015 in France, which was characterized by a strongly politicized immigration debate as a result of the terrorist attacks and migration crises, had any consequences on attitudes towards immigrants. With this in mind this paper examined whether people on the right/conservatives, who traditionally have been less tolerant towards immigrants, have had an increase in negative attitudes towards immigrants. LÄS MER
3. „Wir schaffen das!“ : Den tyska förbundskanslern Angela Merkels inställning till flyktingkatastrofen 2015–2017Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : In 2015 the world experienced the largest refugee crises of modern history. This thesis aims to study Angela Merkel’s approach to it 2015-2017 according to four themes: a) division of refugees within the European Union; b) security for German citizens and refugees; c) combat of reasons for refugees to escape; d) economical dimensions. LÄS MER
4. ”Vi” och ”de andra” – Medborgare vs. ”Främling”? : Hur inkludering och exkludering ”görs” i den svenska säkerhetsdiskursen av regeringen och riksdagen i relation till terror- och migrationskrisen mellan 2015 och 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The thesis subject is based on a report published by Amnesty International with the title ”Dangerously Disproportionate: The ever expanding security state in Europe”. The report accuses EU states of an ongoing securitization due to terrorism and the migration crises that has led to the discrimination of especially Muslims and foreign nationals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Humans are evolutionarily programmed to respond to danger, natural disasters, wars, destruction and harassment through fleeing and migration. Finding refuge in a new place is a necessity for the survival, health and well being of every individual. This is crucial within the context of what the western world defines as the Refugee Crises. LÄS MER