Sökning: "minimum wage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden minimum wage.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates whether individuals who earn marginally above a minimum wage are experiencing spill-over effects as a result of its implementation, adjustment and existence. It focuses on Germany’s federal statutory minimum wage regime that was introduces in 2015 and later adjusted in 2017, through the experiences of individuals who earned 100% to 110% of the new wage floor in 2014. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A minimum wage policy has often been implemented to get workers out of poverty. However, the policy’s impact has been questioned, both theoretically and empirically, whether it fulfils its purpose. The aim of this study is to investigate the effects of minimum wage on poverty in India. LÄS MER
3. Industrial Actions and the European Union - A study on how the European legal order has affected the right to undertake industrial actions for Swedish trade unionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This thesis has the aim of investigating how EU-law has affected the legal position regarding Swedish trade union’s possibilities of undertaking industrial actions. It also aims at determining whether the influence of EU-law on the right to undertake industrial actions has had any effects on the Swedish model. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the effects of a minimum wage that was implemented first of April 1999 in the United Kingdom. The national minimum wage act meant in practice that everyone at an age of 22 or older should earn at least 3.6£/hour. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate the incentives regarding the education decisions, resulting from a minimum wage over the period 2005-2014. The question is investigated by comparing the changes in the wage dispersion and upper secondary graduation rate in 17 OECD countries. LÄS MER