Sökning: "minority situation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 140 uppsatser innehållade orden minority situation.
1. Competitive, Accommodative or Neither? : An Examination of two Swedish Parties Competitiveness while in Opposition and Support Party StatusMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research aims to contribute to the knowledge gap about opposition and support parties’ competitive behaviour in minority situations where no party have a majority in the parliament. Two Swedish parties - the Centre Party and the Left Party - will be examined to answer the two overarching research questions. LÄS MER
2. Asylsökande i Sveriges häkten: en nödvändig säkerhetsåtgärd eller ett tecken på en crimmigration-utveckling i Sverige?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees with no swedish passport or residence permit can under particular circumstances be transferred to and held in custody. For the sake of simplicity, all of the terms above will be referred to as “immigrants etc.” in this abstract. LÄS MER
3. The Fear of Immigration- Its Roots and Underlying Dynamics in East Germany from a Socio-Economic PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topic of immigration and its management is very controversial and highly discussed. Hence, it continues to have a huge impact on the today’s societies and the political climate. LÄS MER
4. Både och - för säkerhets skull : en kvalitativ fallstudie om Sveriges behov av både bredare internationella försvarssamarbeten och nationell försvarsförmågetillväxtMaster-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Sweden's decision to participate in Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) in Iraq 2015 appears to be a paradox in the perspective of the new defence policy which emphasises an increased national defence capacity. The Swedish Armed Forces is expected to increase both its national capacity and its international commitments despite personnel and economical limitations?Besides this paradox the Swedish decision to participate in a US-lead operation appears to be a deviant case in several perspectives which has not been investigated by previous research. LÄS MER
5. Human security and the case of Crimean Tatars : A comparative study of Crimean Tatars security issues under Ukrainian and Russian ruleKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The study will focus on how the Crimean Tatars situation from a human security perspective has changed over time. To fully understand the depth of how and why, the thesis will start by introducing some of the issues faced by the Crimean Tatars as a minority group and then providing a historical background. LÄS MER