Sökning: "mitochondrial DNA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden mitochondrial DNA.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : This study was aimed to investigate the haplotype variations and maternal origin of four sheep populations (Highland, Abergelle, Elle and Begait) of North Ethiopia. A 1088 bp of the mtDNA control region was amplified using specific primers and the polymerase chain reaction was performed. The PCR products were purified and sequenced. LÄS MER
2. An Archaeogenetic Study of Five Ancient Siberian Individuals : Revisiting of the culture-chronology of Sakha Republic with results of mitochondrial genetic data and new radiocarbon dates.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is dedicated to an archaeogenetic study of five prehistoric individuals. The sample material comes from central Yakutia, also called Sakha Republic, in the north-eastern part of Russia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : Canine Transmissible Venereal Tumour (CTVT) är en unik smittsam tumörsjukdom. Likt en parasit är den naturligt överförbar mellan individer inom familjen Canidae via transplantation av levande tumörceller, framför allt genom parning. LÄS MER
4. Towards the identification of environmental exposures and epigenetic marks related to the etiology of AutismMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Biologi
Sammanfattning : Autism is a complex disorder with possible genetic, epigenetic and environmental components. As the etiology remains uncertain and an increase in incidence is suspected, the involvement of possible environmental risk factors has gained increasing attention. With this thesis, I aim to provide tools for assessing such risk factors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how discussions in archaeology and genetics influencethe consensus on human origins and migrations in the South Pacific. By analyzing the geneticresearch on chicken- and sweet potato-DNA, I present a general overview of how geneticsand archaeology shape the understanding of how humans have colonized the Pacific. LÄS MER