Sökning: "mixed diet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden mixed diet.
1. “Born to Eat Meat”. Analysis of perceived barriers towards switching and following plant-based diet among young people in AlmatyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Kazakhstan is a middle-income country which is going through the global phenomena of nutritional transition. One of the characteristics of the transition is increase in red meat consumption associated with growing incomes. Public Health diseases and environmental challenges caused by the transition are starting to take place in the country. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kostvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sammanfattning Bakgrund Vitamin- och mineralbrister hos gravida kvinnor kan leda till missfall och allvarliga störningar i barnets utveckling. Moderns tarmflora överförs med stor sannolikhet till barnet under förlossningen och kan därför innebära ett viktigt steg i utvecklingen av barnets tarmflora. LÄS MER
3. Compact total mixed ration to dairy cows : effects on feed hygiene, feed intake, rumen environment and milk productionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Total mixed rations have been used as a feeding strategy in Swedish dairy farms since the 1990’s. One risk that has been associated with total mixed ration is sorting of the ration, which can lead to a diet being consumed by the cows other than the originally intended. LÄS MER
4. Kraftfoder baserat på spannmål eller betfiber i fullfodersystem till svenska mjölkkor : effekter på mjölkavkastning, foderkonsumtion och resursutnyttjandeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The use of cereals as feedstuffs for ruminants has been questioned, critics claim that only fiber rich feed materials such as roughage and by-products belong in dairy cattle feeding. In feed based on by-products, the cereals are usually replaced with sugar beet pulp to provide the dairy cattle with easily fermented carbohydrates. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning; Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : In research where experiments on humans and animals is performed, it is in advance important to determine how many observations that is needed in a study to detect any effects in groups and to save time and costs. This could be examined by power analysis, in order to determine a sample size which is enough to detect any effects in a study, a so called “power”. LÄS MER