Sökning: "mobility as a service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden mobility as a service.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The primary aim of the study is to find out students’ perception of usefulness of Canvas as a learning management system and factors that might influence their perceived usefulness of Canvas.Theory:There are several theories utilized to explain the phenomenon emerging in the study and to understand more about the subject matter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In transport and mobility industries, in recent years, there have been numerous innovations that have certainly had a major impact on the lives of citizens and their habits. The advent of new technologies and the importance of staying connected especially when travelling have opened the door to numerous innovations that are changing the concept of mobility inside and outside urban centers. LÄS MER
4. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
5. Shared Mobility As A Socio-Technical System : An investigation of the mobility system in AugsburgMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre for Information Technology and Information Systems (CenITIS)Jönköping University/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : A major shift in our society is the one from a goods-dominant logic to a service-dominant one. Ownership becomes less important, while services from the area of sharing economy experience a rising demand. Municipalities and private companies are adapting and different shared mobility systems are emerging from their pursuit of new forms of mobility. LÄS MER