Sökning: "model checking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden model checking.
1. Using active learning for semi-automatically labeling a dataset of fisheye distorted images for object detectionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Self-driving vehicles has become a hot topic in today's industry during the past years and companies all around the globe are attempting to solve the complex task of developing vehicles that can safely navigate roads and traffic without the assistance of a driver. As deep learning and computer vision becomes more streamlined and with the possibility of using fisheye cameras as a cheap alternative to external sensors some companies have begun researching the possibility for assisted driving on vehicles such as electrical scooters to prevent injuries and accidents by detecting dangerous situations as well as promoting a sustainable infrastructure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Product Configuration is one of the most successful applications of Artificial Intelligence and is widely adopted in industry. Nowadays,intelligent systems not only have to be able to generate outputs but these outputs are desired to be understandable and interpretable to humans. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The introduction of open banking has made it possible for companies to build the next generation of applications based on transactional data. Enabling economic forecasts which private individuals can use to make responsible financial decisions. This project investigated forecasting account balances using supervised learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this report is to implement and compare the two Basel III standard methods on how to calculate the capital requirement for finan- cial institutions, related to counterparty credit risk. The models being the Standardized Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk (SA-CCR) and the Internal Model Method (IMM). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : The digital revolution has introduced several tools for structural engineers in the form of computer programs. These computer tools have partly transformed the role of structural engineers from their performing manual calculations to using different computer programs, evaluating the results, and checking codes. LÄS MER