Sökning: "moldova eu"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden moldova eu.
1. External assistance for European integration : A qualitative case study analysis of the external assistance symbiosis with the National Strategy Plan and constraints in light with the EU – Moldova integration.Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk historia och internationella relationer
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a case study of Moldova regarding the influence of external assistance over the National Development Strategies 2020 and 2030 in face of the EU – Moldova Accession Agenda. The external assistance plays a key role for the country’s development but the allocation of the funds might not address the sustainable development goals set by the UN, and therefore the national strategic development plans need to be analysed on correlation. LÄS MER
2. The European Union Development Policy between Intention and Public Perception: Analysing the Role of Feedback from Project BeneficiariesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union’s development policy has the primary goal to eradicate poverty at the global level and to promote sustainable development. But is the EU doing enough effort to engage the voices and the needs of the poor in order to deliver locally informed aid projects? Emerging from these complex questions, the following research explores the importance and resourcefulness of an institutionalised feedback mechanism between the development agency of the EU and beneficiaries of its funded projects. LÄS MER
3. Achieving the Homogeneous Application of EU State Aid Law Under the EU-Ukraine AA/DCFTA: Mission (Im)Possible?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The EU-Ukraine Association Agreement (EU-Ukraine AA/DCFTA) was signed in 2014 and became fully effective in 2017. It includes a detailed section on State aid, which is based on EU law. There is also a provision (Art. 264), which requires Ukraine to use EU law instruments during State aid control enforcement. LÄS MER
4. Normative Power Europe: Ett verktyg för konsolidering av europeiska normer? : En kvalitativ studie om EU:s normativa maktutövning genom grannskapspolitiken i Moldavien.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991 the Moldovan government has become both fragile and unpredictable. With a high susceptibility to external pressures, the country has fallen into a limbo between democracy and autocracy and is today classified as a hybrid regime. LÄS MER
5. Moldavien och EU : -En fallstudie om identitetens roll för Moldaviens integrationsprocess med EU.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In 2014, Moldova's former prime minister Lurie Leanca said that Moldova would be a member of the EU in five years. It is now five years later but Moldova are yet not a member of the EU, they have actually not even applied for membership. LÄS MER