Sökning: "molecular dynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden molecular dynamics.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaci
Sammanfattning : Medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) are essential molecules for a wide range of pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and industrial applications. These are naturally occurring saturated or unsaturated fatty acids containing 6-12 carbons with complex and pH sensitive aggregation. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : The amphiphilic property of phospholipids drives the spontaneous formation of various molecular aggregates in response to their surrounding environment. In this study the concentration of 1,2-dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DPPC) lipids in water was varied in order to investigate the naturally occurring arrangements over time, and specifically the propensity to form monolayers on the water-vacuum interface. LÄS MER
3. An investigation of the interactions between clay nanoplatelets in the presence of monovalent and divalent salts, as well as cationic peptides utilising atomistic molecular dynamicsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Clays are negatively charged nanoplatelets with a layered silicate structure. It has been observed from small angle X-ray scattering measurements, and coarse-grained molecular dynamics simulations (CG-MD) that clay nanoplatelets are able to form stacks, known as tactoids, in the presence of divalent or multivalent counterions [8, 5]. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Materialteori
Sammanfattning : Identifying the protein content in a cell in a fast and reliable manner has become a relevant goal in the field of proteomics. This thesis computationally explores the potential for silicon nitride nanopores to sense and distinguish single miniproteins, which are small domains that promise to facilitate the systematic study of larger proteins. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : The method of dipole orientation of protein complexes using electric fields plays a key role in the development of single particle imaging, since it enables orientation of the protein in vacuum. In the orientation process the protein is exposed to an external electric field along which the dipole axis of the protein will eventually align. LÄS MER