Sökning: "momentum sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden momentum sweden.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Circular Economy was developed as a response to the prevailing linear model of material use. The goal of the concept is to eliminate waste and mitigate environmental impacts by transforming the economic system into one that pursues a circular flow of materials and resources, in contrast to the current make-use-waste paradigm. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Comparing the performance of a pure momentum strategy with a strategy based on intermediate past returns on OMXS 1999-2018, this study shows that a pure momentum strategy significantly outperforms a strategy based on intermediate past returns. The pure momentum strategy delivers significant returns, primarily for portfolios based on shorter formation and holding periods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Coopetition, the activity of competing firms cooperating, comes with both benefits and risks for the parties involved. The approach to studying coopetition differ among scholars, however the phenomenon continues to be relevant in the area of research with several articles published in recent years. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : nvestigating the Swedish stock market, we find value stocks to have significantly outperformed growth stocks during the period of 1993 to 2017. As value stocks are found to be riskier during bad states of the economy, the existence of the value premium can be partly attributed to time-varying risk. LÄS MER
5. Våldets lockelse och islossning : En reparativ läsning av Selma Lagerlöfs Herr Arnes penningar med fokus på manlighetMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Selma Lagerlöf (1858-1940) is one of Sweden’s most well-known and prominent authors. The field of research connected to both her personal life and her body of work is certainly immense. However there are still gaps in the research concerning Lagerlöf’s social critique through her literature. LÄS MER