Sökning: "monetary policy euro nationalekonomi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden monetary policy euro nationalekonomi.
1. Spillover Effects of Forward Guidance Shocks: How ECB Communication Influences Economic Outcomes in Neighboring EconomiesD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With policy rates at the zero lower bound, the ECB is increasingly relying on forward guidance to stimulate the economy. In this thesis paper, I show that the ECB's communication has important effects on economic outcomes both inside and outside of the eurozone. LÄS MER
2. To each his own: the weighting schemes of monetary policy. A DSGE scenario analysis of the Euro Area and its MembersD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the role of different weighting schemes applied by a central bank to the members of a currency union in the conduction of monetary policy is analyzed. The analysis is conducted by embedding the coefficients of a Taylor rule, estimated by GMM on Euro Area data, in the two-country, open economy DSGE model developed in Erceg and Lindé (2013). LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine whether the original Taylor rule can be used to describe the monetary policy set by the European Central Bank (ECB), when using aggregated inputs for inflation and output gap from the whole euro area as well as for specific regions. If the original Taylor rule is not applicable to the monetary policy of the ECB, we aim to develop a new Taylor rule equation specially adapted for the euro area and the ECB, based on their monetary policy set 1999-2016. LÄS MER
4. The Cost and Benefits of a Swedish EMU Membership : An analysis of the consequences for Sweden to had opted out of the European Monetary UnionMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The 2008/2009 world financial crisis, as well as the 2010 onwards European sovereign debt crisis, retriggered the debate on costs and benefits of a European Monetary Union membership. This thesis examines whether Sweden experienced net costs or benefits in opting out the EMU, especially in comparison to Finland due to the close link between both economies, as well as cultural and geographical similarities. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper provides a framework to disentangle the effects of uncertainty and risk aversion on Euro area sovereign bond yields vis-à-vis Germany, which were often confounded in previous studies. In a second step, the impact of European monetary policy on spreads through its impact on risk aversion is estimated. LÄS MER