Sökning: "money laundering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 uppsatser innehållade orden money laundering.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Myndighetsutövare i privat regi : Hur anti-penningtvättsansvariga vid svenska banker upplever sin roll inom det rådande AML-systemetMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the financial system has grown ever more computerized and complex, so has the problem of money laundering, and thus also the need for anti-money laundering (AML). However, as the financial system is hard for states to access, they have, encouraged by international organizations such as Financial Action Taskforce (FATF), delegated a large portion of the responsibility for anti-money laundering efforts to private financial institutions through the use of regulation. LÄS MER
3. Penningtvätt och anti-korruption: hur hanterar banker kritiserade händelser? : En innehållsanalys av svenska bankers kommunikationshantering vid kritiserade händelser i hållbarhetsrapporter och på sociala medierKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Aim - The aim of this study is to examine crisis communication strategies in the banking sector on social media and in sustainability reports, linked to money laundering and anti-corruption to prevent damage at their reputation and legitimacy. Background - The growth of internet and its channels for digital communication has globally become an important tool for companies. LÄS MER
4. "Dirty Money Exploits Weakness to Enter" : A Narrative Literature Review on the Challenges of Combatting Money LaunderingMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för kriminologi (KR)
Sammanfattning : Money laundering is believed to have been around since the introduction of money. It is a vast, international problem which challenges law enforcement agencies and legislating authorities, as well as financial institutions and organizations of interest, all over the world. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : PAPR Credentials is the name of a not yet published credential scheme that provides conditional privacy for its users. This means that an administrator can choose to revoke a user's anonymity. LÄS MER