Sökning: "mortgage interest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden mortgage interest.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The housing prices have increased in a rapid pace in Stockholm the past decades. Simultaneously, the interest rates have decreased drastically, since the global financial crisis in 2008. The two movements combined have led to higher debt among Swedish households and especially in the capital, Stockholm. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik; KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority introduced new guidelines and regulations on March 1, 2019. These regulations induced Swedish banks and other creditors to consider future events as a mean to improve their ability to determine the risk of debtors. A forecast generator was created as a tool to accomplish this. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The recent emergence of a distributed technology named blockchain, clearly created a new point of view in the data storing and data distribution fields. If on one hand blockchain is mainly known for Bitcoin (an auto-regulated decentralized digital currency), on the other hand it has the potential to set up an auto regulated economy. LÄS MER
4. Responsiveness of Swedish housing prices to the 2018 amortization requirement : An investigation using a structural Vector autoregressive model to estimate the impact of macro prudential regulation on the Swedish housing marketKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzed and estimated the impact of the March 1, 2018 loan to income amortization requirement on residential real estate prices in Sweden. A four variables vector autoregressive model (VAR) was used to study the relationships between residential real estate prices, GDP, real mortgage rate and consumer price index over a time period from 2005 to 2017. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract The amortization requirement stipulates that all new mortgages will be amortized in the interval between 50-70 per cent of the residence value; an additional, stricter, amortization applies if the mortgage exceeds 450 per cent of the individual´s gross annual income. The stricter amortization requirement is brand new, implemented the 1st of March 2018. LÄS MER