Sökning: "motion maskin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden motion maskin.
1. A dynamic method for rendering overlay on live video : With motion detection and masking using DirectX 11 and HLSLKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The digitalization leads to that many physical solutions are replaced by digital once. Especially in the surveillance and security business have humans been replaced by cameras which are monitored from a remote location. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : "My goal with this project is to digital print a Science Fiction inspired print on fabric that provides an optical illusion with lenticular technology. The fabric will be presented with five curtain drapings, two in motion with motorized movable suspensions. LÄS MER
3. PlugInPump : En förbättring av arbetsmiljön och produktionshastigheten vid tillslutning av pumpflaskor.M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project is done in collaboration with the company Almén Cosmetic. Almén already operates an active production system mostly producing liquid products filled in pump bottles. Currently assembly of the pump bottles is done manually. This task is monotonous and is ergonomically wrong for the staff. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In today’s life science laboratories it is common to analyzeproteins using a method called the Western Blot process.With the process an image can be obtained and analyzedto determine the presence of specific proteins. As of todaythe process is commonly done by hand. This means thatevery 5-15 minutes a scientist manually changes a liquid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been conducted at Svea Teknik on behalf of Atlas Copco and deals with the design of a cutter head motion system for mechanical rock excavation machines. Mechanical rock excavation allows tunneling to be done with just one machine in a continuous process. LÄS MER