Sökning: "motor cross"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden motor cross.
1. Description of Orthotists Level of Involvement in Early Post Stroke Management in Denmark: A Cross-Sectional SurveyKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Following a stroke the ability to walk is often impaired due to compromised motor-control, muscle weakness and spasticity, resulting in deviations during gait. Ankle-foot orthoses (AFO) can be used for people with hemiparesis to improve stability during stance phase and clearance during swing phase. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/HHJ, Institutet för gerontologi
Sammanfattning : Background: Previous research have found that different factors have associations with the level of function. Only few studies investigate the population of older adults with movement disabilities. LÄS MER
3. Undertray Design and Development Procedure with CFD : An Optimization Study of Different UndertrayDesigns with CFD ComputationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Strömningsmekanik och Teknisk Akustik
Sammanfattning : Race car aerodynamics has played a vital part to improve lap times over the years of motor racing. Having good road adhesion with slick tires and aerodynamic downforce will increase the vehicles maximum lateral force and thus higher cornering speeds can be achieved. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : When developing three-phase drives for Electric Vehicles (EVs), it is essential to verify the controller design. This will help in understanding how fast and accurately the torque of the motor can be controlled. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : In active sensing, sensory organs are actively controlled by the motor system to optimize stimuli acquisition. Coupling behaviour of animal models with electrophysiological signals could give us important insights in the workings of this active sensing in health and disease. In this work, a contribution is made towards this aim. LÄS MER