Sökning: "mouse cursor"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden mouse cursor.
1. We Move in Order to Perceive : A Mouse-tracking Study of User Behaviour During Stalling Branched Videos with a Playback BarKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses how users' mouse behaviour during a video stall gets influenced by the type of video, either branched or linear, and by the presence of a playback bar. An experiment was conducted with thirty-two participants divided into six groups. LÄS MER
2. A visualization concept for production data and simulation results : Development and implementation of an adjustable visualization tool using SimAssist and d3.js at BMW AGMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The human’s visual system is one of the most powerful tools for discovering information and patterns in a given dataset. Increased possibilities for data collection and storage, together with today’s visualization software possibilities, help to facilitate visual analytics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medieteknik och interaktionsdesign, MID
Sammanfattning : Ever wondered how trains arrive and depart on time? Traffic Control systems are there to help control the traffic flow, with many operators monitoring and taking actions when necessary. Operators of the traffic control systems use a keyboard and a mouse to interact. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för kommunikation och information
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a literature study on how existing research on embodied tool use may support the use of the use of the computer mouse within three dimensional environments, followed by an analysis of a typical scenario in the use of three dimensional environment. Problems with interaction in this domain are well known to designers of 3d programs but not well understood, which results in programs in which mouse controllers are used to control three dimensional objects being more difficult to learn and less efficient to use than would be possible if the interaction was better understood. LÄS MER
5. System and Method for Passive Radiative RFID Tag Positioning in Realtime for both Elevation and Azimuth DirectionsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, design and realization of a system which enables precise positioning of RFID tags in both azimuth and elevation angles is explained. The positioning is based on measuring the phase difference between four Yagi antennas placed in two arrays. LÄS MER