Sökning: "move prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden move prediction.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The problem of location or movement prediction can be described as the task of predicting the future location of an item using the past locations of that item. It is a problem of increasing interest with the arrival of location-based services and autonomous vehicles. LÄS MER
2. Corporate Recycling Behavior Through the Lens of Situational Factors : Case study at Tarkett AB in RonnebyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The unsustainable recycling patterns of various companies in Sweden lead to a waste of possible resources. These resources can create value through re-production in circular processes. The issue that this study address is the recycling behavior among workplaces. LÄS MER
3. Terrain machine learning : A predictive method for estimating terrain model parameters using simulated sensors, vehicle and terrainMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Predicting terrain trafficability of deformable terrain is a difficult task with applications in e.g, forestry, agriculture, exploratory missions. The currently used techniques are neither practical, efficient, nor sufficiently accurate and inadequate for certain soil types. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Robotik, perception och lärande, RPL
Sammanfattning : Careful feature engineering is an important factor of artificial intelligence for games. In this thesis I investigate the benefit of delegating the engineering efforts to the model rather than the features, using the board game Othello as a case study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : In command and control systems, for example air traffic control, operators must view many moving objects simultaneously. Graphical labels that identify objects move along with them, and for readability it is important that such labels do not overlap or hop around erratically as objects come close to each other. LÄS MER