Sökning: "moving boundary"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden moving boundary.
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för biologi
Sammanfattning : Urban forests play key roles in animal and plant biodiversity and provide important ecosystem services. Habitat fragmentation and expanding urbanization threaten biodiversity in and around urban areas. Saproxylic beetles can act as bioindicators of forest health and their diversity may help to explain and define urban-forest edge effects. LÄS MER
2. Solution of the Stefan problem with general time-dependent boundary conditions using a random walk methodKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This work deals with the one-dimensional Stefan problem with a general time- dependent boundary condition at the fixed boundary. The solution will be obtained using a discrete random walk method and the results will be compared qualitatively with analytical- and finite difference method solutions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Biofysikalisk kemi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this MSc-project was to investigate whether it is possible to incorporate native cell membrane components from Jurkat T cells into supported lipid bilayers, SLBs, to produce a model membrane system better resembling the native cell membranes in T cells. The procedure of forming native-like SLBs (nSLB) was adapted from an existing protocol and is done through the deposition of hybrid vesicles onto a cleaned glass slide. LÄS MER
4. CFD simulation of dip-lubricated single-stage gearboxes through coupling of multiphase flow and multiple body dynamics : an initial investigationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : Transmissions are an essential part of a vehicle powertrain. An optimally designed powertrain can result in energy savings, reduced environmental impact and increased comfort and reliability. Along with other components of the powertrain, efficiency is also a major concern in the design of transmissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Urbanization triggers flooding because it replaces pervious land surfaces with impervious surfaces that have less capacity to infiltrate and store water into the ground. Detailed analysis and modelling of flooding in urban areas can be performed with GIS-based distributed hydrological models. LÄS MER