Sökning: "multi-objective optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden multi-objective optimization.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Reconnaissance is an important aspect of military planning. Tools that help an alysts monitor and make informed choices are vital for avoiding costly situations.The use of ground-based radar sensors is a common method for monitoring for bothland-based and airborne threats. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : With the breakthrough of machine learning techniques, the research concerning music emotion classification has been getting notable progress combining various audio features and state-of-the-art machine learning models. Still, it is known that the way to preprocess music samples and to choose which machine classification algorithm to use depends on data sets and the objective of each project work. LÄS MER
3. Capacitated Multi Depot Green Vehicle Routing for Transporting End-of-Life electrical waste : A practical study on environmental and social sustainability within the field of CMDGVRP with heterogeneous fleetsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : A comprehensive study is presented of the Capacitated Multi DepotGreen Vehicle Routing Problem (CMDGVRP) applied to a heterogeneous fleet of electronic waste collecting vehicles with two objectives: to reduce the total fuel consumption of the vehicles (environmental sustainability) and to limit the continuous drive-time of the drivers (social sustainability). Research has been limited from this aspect, and in this study, the focus is on the practical application of pickup and delivery of electronic waste. LÄS MER
4. Emission Calculation Model for Vehicle Routing Planning : Estimation of emissions from heavy transports and optimization with carbon dioxide equivalents for a route planning softwareMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is a major cause of emissions both in Sweden and globally. This master thesis aims to develop a model for estimating emissions from heavy transport on a specific route. The emissions can be used in a route planning software and help the driver choose a route that contributes to reduced emissions. LÄS MER
5. Development of a Tool for Inverse Aerodynamic Design and Optimisation of Turbomachinery AerofoilsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Flygdynamik
Sammanfattning : The automation of airfoil design process is an ongoing effort within the field of turbo-machinery design, with significant focus on developing new reliable and consistent methods that can meet the needs of the engineers. A wide variety of approaches has been in use for inverse airfoil design process which benefit from theoretical inverse design, statistical methods, empirical discoveries and many other ways to solve the design problem. LÄS MER