Sökning: "multilateral aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden multilateral aid.
1. DOES FOREIGN AID PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS? Evidence from a quantitative large-N study of 121 aid-receiving countries, 2003-2021Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human rights are in crisis. Even if the Universal Declaration of Human Rights celebrates 75 years in 2023, the anniversary comes at a time when the world is experiencing human suffering so grave that international human rights organizations are alerting for a global human rights crisis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : This study is an investigative inquiry into the nature of foreign aid and its impact on Nigeria’s economic development. The role of foreign aid in the growth process of developing countries has been an issue of intense debate. Foreign aid is an important issue given its implications for poverty reduction in developing countries. LÄS MER
3. DO SANCTIONS SIGNAL FOREIGN AID DETERRENCE? : A Quantitative Study on the Signaling Effect of Sanctions on Foreign Aid.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Both sanctions and foreign aid are common foreign policy tools. States which violate international norms are often sanctioned by senders, at the same time those may be the states in the most need of aid. LÄS MER
4. Faith-based organizations in multilateral humanitarian aid : A closer look at Country-Based Pooled FundsMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Religion has played a central part in human history and is still a foundation in many societies. Faith-based organizations are in some countries the largest providers of social services and were pioneers in the humanitarian aid sector. LÄS MER
5. Assessing cost-efficiency in a distribution network with different degrees of centralization : A case study at a Swedish pharmaceutical companyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The supply chain is multilateral concept, involving all actors partaking in fulfilling customer requests. Within the supply chain, the outbound distribution network is key for achieving profitability as it has a direct effect on supply chain costs and on customer value. LÄS MER