Sökning: "multispectral satellite imagery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden multispectral satellite imagery.
1. Assessing evolution of ice caps in Suðurland, Iceland, in years 1986 - 2014, using multispectral satellite imageryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study focuses on the application of multispectral satellite imageries in glaciological studies. It aims to assess how the Icelandic glaciers have evolved over the last decades (from the 1980s to 2014). The study area covers Mýrdalsjökull and Eyjafjallajökull ice caps located in Suðurland, Iceland. LÄS MER
2. Comparison of multi-temporal and multispectral Sentinel-2 and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle imagery for crop type mappingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Precision Agriculture aims to maximize crop production and the efficiency of land use to meet the increased demand for food while minimizing environmental impact and economic cost of food production. Crop type maps are needed for Precision Agriculture applications and remote sensing techniques are an efficient way to produce this information. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Small island states, such as those in the Caribbean, are dependent on the nearshore marine ecosystem complex and its resources; the goods and services provided by seagrass and coral reef for example, are particularly indispensable to the tourism and fishing industries. In recognition of their valuable contributions and in an effort to promote sustainable use of marine resources, some nearshore areas have been designated as fish sanctuaries, as well as marine parks and protected areas. LÄS MER
4. Diamonds in the Rough : Remote predictive mapping using multispectral satellite imagery for kimberlite exploration on northeast Banks Island, NTMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : This study demonstrates the use and limitations of Remote Predictive Mapping (RPM) as an aid to kimberlite exploration on northeast Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada. It focuses on the effectiveness of ASTER and Landsat 8 optical multi-spectral satellite imagery for discerning the spectral properties of different bedrock and surficial materials that outcrop or blanket the regional terrain. LÄS MER
5. Combining hyperspectral UAV and mulitspectral FORMOSAT-2 imagery for precision agriculture applicationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Precision agriculture requires detailed information regarding the crop status variability within a field. Remote sensing provides an efficient way to obtain such information through observing biophysical parameters, such as canopy nitrogen content, leaf coverage, and plant biomass. LÄS MER